Unisex Arm Warmers Thermal Navy
The perfect layering essential in variable temperature conditions, the Thermal Arm Warmers are anatomically cut for left and right shaping. Constructed from premium quality Italian fabrics and built using a single seam, you're arms will be thanking you everytime you pull them on.
Unisex fit with five sizes.
- Elastic, breathable and moisture wicking Italian sourced materials featuring an anatomical cut to keep your arms warm during cool and inclement weather rides.
- 100% Polyester construction.
- Minimal seams with tailored construction for a streamline finish and comfortable ride.
- Discreet silicone upper band for a secure hold and flat finish.
- Navy base with Bont Cycling plastisol logo placed on wrist.
Be advised all measurements shown in the size chart above are listed in millimetres and refer to all current models purchased after 2015.
Sizing varies across the range of Bont Cycling shoes with both European and US listed for comparison. Download the Bont Cycling Shoe Tracing Grid and easily measure the length and width of both feet using our A4 PDF. Instructions for measuring can be found below.
The tracing grid also allows customers to determine if they may need semi or full custom shoes. Foot tracings demonstrate the areas where additional space or varied shaping is required and allows our custom team to assess the best size, width and style of shoe for your feet.
Bont Cycling shoes vary in size by 5mm so it's important to measure your left and right foot length and width as accurately as possible.
Need to know more about sizing? Hit the red 'speech bubble' button to find our frequently asked sizing questions and click "Ask" to email our team direct.
How to trace your feet
1. Download the A4 Bont Cycling Tracing Grid and print with zero scaling. Check the dimensions and you're good to start the tracing process.
2. Take your shoes and socks off and stand with your left foot directly on the page. Keep your foot as close to the left and bottom edges as possible unless your foot is too large to fit on the paper. If so, place your foot diagonally across the page as shown in the image below.
3. Take a thin black pen and hold it in a vertical position. Begin to trace around the entirety of the foot while ensuring you do not make the tracing smaller or larger than your foot length and width. You should be standing upright position on both legs with load weighted onto the forefoot (front of foot). This step is best performed with an assistance or helper but it can be done yourself if required.
4. Remove your foot and repeat the tracing with your right foot.
5. Take a ruler or accurate tape measure and note the length and width of both feet. Mark the longest and widest point of each foot at all four side and draw a straight line across each section to demonstrate where the measurement is taken. Write length and width of both feet in the area allocated.
6. Scan and email or fax the tracing complete with contact details to Bont Cycling for all sizing, semi and full custom enquiries. Ensure all relevant details are outlined in your enquiry including issues with current cycling shoes and areas of the foot needed particular attention.
Bont Cycling prioritise FedEx for all shipping however, local carrier services may be used where appropriate. Tracking is made available on applicable shipped goods and is generally received within 3-4 business days from time of order.
Select small parts orders may be sent without tracking.
Delivery times vary depending on exact location however, Bont Cycling online orders normally take anywhere from 10-14 business days to be delivered once tracking is made available. Small parts orders shipped via local services may may take up to four weeks to arrive depending on shipping chosen at time of checkout.
Please be advised we are experiencing delays in deliveries due to the limited number of flights available for courier services due to the impact of COVID-19. This can also mean orders are sent via multiple transit locations in addition to sitting in certain ports for multiple days as it awaits the next available courier flight. Once shipped, orders cannot be expedited nor can enquiries be made regarding updates to estimated arrival times.
Head to fedex.com/en-gb/service-news.html for the latest updates.
Bont Cycling ships orders from the nearest location to ensure orders arrive as quickly as possible. Bont Cycling ships orders from the following locations.
- Europe orders ship from The Netherlands and China.
- United States orders ship from our US warehouse (Milpitas) and China.
- Australia and New Zealand orders ship from Australia (Sydney) and China.
- Rest of the world orders ship from China.
Select apparel ships globally from Australia via Australia Post Economy Air. Head to auspost.com.au/service-updates for latest updates from Australia Post.
Once your order has been placed, we are unable to guarantee changes to your order.Any orders that have been collected or shipped out cannot be cancelled or modified in anyway.
If you believe there has been a mistake with your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and our team will do their best to assist.
Bont Cycling offer 30-day returns on any full price shoes or parts purchased from our online store at shop.bontcycling.eu. Any product being returned or exchanged must be in original condition and show no signs of installation of parts or hardware. See our Returns Policy for details around return, exchange and refund.